Blog Archive

Monday, April 02, 2012

Stressed out

"Sometimes, 
being hurt too many times doesn't make you stronger.
it destroys who you were,
who you wanted to be, 
and makes you who you are today."




Day 2: A photo of the celebrity you would marry if you were given the chance.






Do I even need to do this? Of course... Kiseop! My lovely hunny bunny sweetie pie my little cute charming angel so freaking handsome and gorgeous and perfect and look at those eyes oh god i'm hyperventilating somebody save me from his intense gaze oh my gawdddd :"""""")


I actually am starting to like Onew too, but I can't want to marry him cos that means that I'd be sharing the same husband with Key. And I don't want that. I want OnKey to be together forever without anyone disturbing or causing chaos in their relationship. coughs.


I'm having a really bad flu today, and coughs are starting to show up too. My nose is blocked all day long and it's really difficult to breathe fml. Breathing from my mouth as I type this right now. Should've gone to sleep earlier but stupid Tumblr kept me up...
Why is Tumblr so difficult to use anyway? Is it only me or are all the functions so stupid and professional-looking? The themes are ugly as heck and I hate them to death, and I can't even edit 'em cos I have no knowledge or whatever in all those htmls. I wonder how all of them managed to have such good-looking and kawaii pages while mine looks like a thousand pigeons excreted on it. Yeah. That ugly wth I can't even stand looking at it. Keeping mine isolated till I find a way to deal with that poopbag. So mad at Tumblr right now!!!


But apart from that, I'm proud of myself today!!! I finished my essay on time without rushing- okay, a bit rushed, but you know what I mean, and complete with the ten-mark planning! I hate English, but I need those grades so I'll take the crap now. Just for now, I'll work hard. And I also learned my Tingxie! Legendary or what??? (puff chest out) My not-so-former cheating self would be so proud at me! fakingtearsrightnowtomakethislookdramatic


The internet connection is pissing me off, again, I don't know if everything is going wrong today or is this just because of the flu. So annoying. Sigh.


I don't know if this is a good or bad news: History oral test is postponed. It was supposed to be this morning, but Mr Michael postponed it till Wednesday. A part of me is relieved cos I wasn't even remotely prepared for the test just now, but a part of me is friiiigggiiiinnnnnn mad cos I stayed up till 1 am (with a bad flu and a throbbing headache, not forgetting stinging eyes) trying to study for the test, but failing miserably. I'm toe-dally hopeless.


xxxxxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment