Blog Archive

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Challenge accepted!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."

- Albus Dumbledore 





Ah. I should be burying my head in dusty boring black-and-white history books trying to learn memorize how Hitler finally had total power in Deutschland. Or something like that. Instead I am now here blogging about useless fartbombs! (insert wail that resembles the sound of 100 dying elephants) okay elephants dying are not a nice thought. Forget about it. Stop it. Stop eyeing me as if I'm the dumbest piece of bread in the world. Just stop. It hurts my feelings. Bread have feelings too, you know. Despite being made by bacteria. 
Anyway! I stumbled upon this and thought that it was interesting...





Sounds fun right!!! and today's the first day of April so I guess that this might be a good start, and a reason to force me to blog everyday mahaha. You splendid people are gonna be stuck with my poopy posts!

Day 1: A photo of your favorite band.

Well needless to say, my favorite band is 샤이니 SHINee! Haha I added the word 'SHINee' to dictionary




Shall I elaborate further on why I was head over heels with them?
Firstly, I mean look at them. Look at them! Not clear enough? Zoom in on their faces. By now you should have realized that each one of them had god-like features and perfect shining pearly whites. Their height is good and they have well-built bodies. Key has the most awesome sense of fashion any guy can have, and Onew's face is smoother than tofu. And I mean just listen to his voice! How could anyone not fall for that?! Jonghyun is just too precious for words and he has irresistible puppy eyes. He resembles a dinosaur so much, and I'm seriously not kidding. There's a reason why he's nicknamed as Dino! The first time I saw him, I immediately retorted "This guy looks like a dinosaur!" to Elaine. I didn't know if she remembers it or not but it certainly is etched deep in my mind. 
And next, Taemin! I've got nothing much to say about Taemin (Elaine probably has a lot more lololol) but he's just so pretty and cute. I'm gonna stop there so that Taemints won't fell like I insulted his manliness. Wow, this is one awkward paragraph. And Minho, I used to not like him so much but he's getting cuter and cuter in my eyes! His eyes are getting bigger and bigger and like it's going to bulge out y'know hahahahahahahahahaha.....


BUT!!!
As i think and think and think and think again, isn't SHINee a Boyband? So I decided to change my favorite band, as in people who play the musical instruments. And my favorite band is...


A photo of my favorite band


Duh, CN Blue of course!!!!!!!!!!!111
I started liking CN Blue when I watched Yongseo couple's We Got Married- CN Blue's Yonghwa and SNSD's Seohyun. Yonghwa was just everything you look for and he's just a perfect and sweet and mischievous and aaaaaaahhhhhh blrpblrpbrlrplrplrpbprplbprlbpr (drowning in fangirl sea
Did you know? the Blue in CN Blue actually refers to the members.
B stands for Burning- which is Jonghyun, L stands for Lovely- Minhyuk, U stands for Untouchable- Jungshin, and E stands for Emotional- none other than Yonghwa! KHAYAHAHAHAYAHAYAHYAHAYAHYAH
They were actually supposed to come to Jakarta last year, but we're having exams at school. You cannot imagine how heartbroken I was </3 all is well though, because of some sick twisted reasons they didn't come to Indonesia at all and my heart is at peace. Selfish bread detected muhaha.
Actually CN Blue just had their comeback too! Their song was Hey You and it was Ehma-zing! (I know I already written this word in the last post but it looks cool you know hahaha because they wrote it like that in The Clique but anyway going back to the important stuff...) Take a look at this video! Down there!




Do you like it? If you like it, go here to vote for them! I personally voted for SHINee cos I want them to win haha but you can vote for whoever you want. According to the poll yesterday, Shinhwa was in the first position, SHINee is second, and CN Blue is third but there's a huuuuge gap between them and SHINee. I feel kinda bad. Damn South Korea and their unlimited supply of gorgeous men! But if you want to vote, you still need to create an account and all those verifying crap, so yeah. It's free though, so you can do whatever you want. Knock yourself out.






I need to get back to the 1930s. Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment