Blog Archive

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A fangirl's tale

I'm sure by now everyone already knew that the Ehma-zing BigBang had already released their song Fantastic Baby. I just want to stress how much I love their new song, so be prepared for some puke-worthy fangirling moments in this post.


Truthfully, I was never a big fan of BigBang. Sure, their songs were award-winning, but still, I would choose SHINee over them any day. One of my favorite BigBang song is Lie, and I will never ever get bored of it. And now they released Fantastic Baby, and gosh according to me, everything about it is perfect. The music video was legendary, G-dragon with a very eye-catching appearance as usual- that's why he's my favorite member in BigBang! But the other members were also looking good and etc!


BUT!!! SHINee's new song Sherlock is just magnificent and I loved it to death. Seriously. Not only my baby Key looks so daaaayyuuummm there (insert eyebrow twitch), but the song is o-god-so-damn-amazing multiplied by infinity. And Onew! He looks so fine and you know what the best thing is??? He has longer hair which I love to bits! His hair kinda looks like their Hello era, and actually I began liking him because of that lovely hair hehe. And his voice... literally sounded like honey and milk, so soft and like a thick sticky liquid. Wow. Does that sound wrong?


Because of their comeback, I became so immersed in OnKey again. Ogod I can't even express how much I love them *teary eyed. They look so good together, and when I begin to stop this crazy obsession, they always do something to pull me back to OnKey world and how can I resist? I mean look that this!!!







Is it just me or does this deserve a minute-long awwwwww?!?!?! I mean they are literally seducing me, going all cute and precious and oh my god they're just so perfect for each other! and look at this:


Stop doing this to me!!! Stop! I just can't get over the fact that Onew's looking at Key when he kissed the trophy aaaaawwww and look at their hands! AAAAHHHH I'm going to self-combust in happiness!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment