Blog Archive

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nauseating

"Of all the toys in the world,
people choose to play with feelings."




It sickens me how some people think that they're the best and so good at everything just because of a little popularity and a pretty face caked in make-up. People with stupid scrutinizing eyes eyeing you as if saying look at this pathetic excuse of a life, what a loser! Sucks to be you! Okay we get it, you have an awesome life with awesome friends and whatnot, but what makes you think other human beings live a pathetic life? What makes you think our life sucks? As far as we know, you might live an exhausting life having to fake your own personality in front of all your fake friends who are just socializing with you for the sake of some of your popularity rubbing off on them, the contains of your branded purse and your shiny black car. But okay, if your life really rocks, here's a little secret! Nobody gives a flying fuck. So what if you're having a good time? We've got other more important stuff to do rather than salivate at your feet and squealing about how jealous we are and wishing that we're you. I don't know where you got the impression that anyone wants to be you, but bitch you're wrong.

I'm not saying this cos i think that i do everything right or i'm the best and wisest person in the world. i'm not. I'm impatient, I get jealous easily, and when i'm in a bad mood, i treat the people closest to me like poo. I throw a fit when i don't get my way, i get angry when i lose a game. I'm fucking spoiled and i don't respect my teachers. That's why most of the time i get what i want, but that doesn't mean my life is better than others'! I have my own problems, and i'm pretty sure people who seem like they're always having the time of their lives have their own problems too. So instead of dwelling on all the bad things going on in your life, try and focus on the good stuff! 

What's so difficult about having a decent conversation without any fucking hidden meanings? If you want something, say it shitbag. Don't get upset by yourself and avoid me out of nowhere. It fucking hurts. Why keep secrets? You think i was gonna get jealous or something? For your information, i don't give a crap what you do or who you talk to, so stop treating me as if i'm a fragile piece of shit. I get goosebumps just thinking about you. Do you really think i liked you so much, i can't handle seeing you talking to someone else? Please just start acting like a normal sane person, can?


Phew! done with the shitty topic. I hope you read this and know who you are. but anyway moving on to the good stuff...


I bought two bunnies today, yay! Haven't got the chance to take a picture of those little cuties, but tomorrow i'll photo the shit out of them! I also didn't know what to name them. It's kinda confusing cos i don't want them to have a people name like Victoria or Evelyn or Catherine or other highly inappropriate names for bunnies. But i also don't want cliche pet names like Fluffy, Bunnie, and stuff. I want it to be cute but not overtly cute like Sniffles or Furball. I'm a complicated person. But aside from that, bunnies are really cute! Too bad they're terrified of Bawynn. It makes me sad that i have to scold her when she plays too rough with the bunnies. Whenever they see her they just sprint and hop like mad, which means i'm gonna have to separate them from Bawynn. They can't be in my room then! The worst thing is that Bawynn seems to be very fond of the bunnies. She even wants to get out of my room just to play with the bunnies cos I placed them right outside my room. So now i'm all alone in my fucking pitch black room cos my mom thinks that i'm already asleep. scoff.

I don't know whether or not to attend school tomorrow. To be honest, i'm getting bored with the whole demonstration thing. Can you people please stop already? Whatever you do, no matter how drastic, will never change the government's decision of raising the price of petroleum or other shit! And you go around like stupid baboons setting fire to car tires and throwing stones around like they're some fucking rubber ball. Just fucking stop for a minute and think with your pea-sized brains and stop all these nonsense cos I'm fucking tired. I wanna go to school and fucking learn something so that I won't turn into a pig.

Vivian's not attending school tomorrow cos she tells her mom that i won't go either. the problem is I just bbm-ed my mom saying that Vivian won't go to school tomorrow and she haven't gave me a response yet, so... mianhabnida Vivian if I end up going to school tomorrow (which i'm not planning to). I don't wanna go to school tomorrow cos i don't think a lot of people are gonna be there. Which means that it will be boring and quiet and I can't stand quiet. Other than that, school sounds good!


Something I've been thinking about since noon: Vampires. On our way to Eureka, Vivian told me that last night she dreamt about me being a vampire and it was legendary! So i began imagining myself as a vampire and surprisingly, i found my vampire self very interesting haha! Actually the only thing i'm interested in is Compulsion. If you watched The Vampire Diaries, you probably know what compulsion is. (and if you don't, you should!) Just imagine what you could do if you possess the compulsion skill. Lovely life! I would really like to be turned into a Vampire when I'm about 20 cos I'll stay 20 forever! Oh wait I should be turned when I'm 21 so I'll be Forever 21 hahahahaha! Get it? Forever 21?!




Ending this post with a big kiss! Smack!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment