Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Historia

"It's never wise to dwell on the love you are not getting.
Focus on giving the love you want to receive."



Day 3: A photo of the celebrity you would turn gay/lesbian for.


Hmm... I'm not sure about this, really. I can't think of any celebrity that I would turn lesbian for, so it's kinda hard haha. I guess the celebrity who I think is closest to perfection would do?




There you go, the ever-so-beautiful IU! Not only that, she also has damn beautiful voice that can literally go three octaves lol it's hardcore. I think that a lot of guys would find her as their ideal girl. And you know what she's petite somemore!!! How can resist a pretty little girl with charming voice leh.


History oral test tomorrow and I'm freaking out. I don't know how I'm supposed to cram all those into my brain and even if I succeeded tonight, there's a huge chance that I'll forget a large chunk of it tomorrow. So freaking stressed and I'm only blogging to get away from it for a little while. Worst thing is that now's almost midnight, and I haven't even finished studying HALF of it. Looks like I'm not getting any good sleep tonight. Really regretting not learning this old poo sooner. And worse, I have been deprived from sleep these past 2 nights, only managing to sleep for barely 4 hours before the annoying alarm clock goes off and I need to wake the hell up or else I'm gonna be late. I became so sleepy in tuitions and feel guilty :(


This is also Ms Satya's fault! Trust her for giving the biggest homework on the most important night of the week for me. I really need to study History, and god knows how long I take to memorize shit. Then need to do her stupid homework again or else she'll gimme a C. Crossing my fingers that I miraculously find all these topics easy peasy and remembered all of them until the test tomorrow. After that, I don't give a damn if I got freaking amnesia or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment