Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Stranger

"Be miserable.
Or motivate yourself.
Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

- Wayne Dyer






In case you were wondering- my title stands for one of the songs in SHINee's Mini Album Sherlock, Stranger. I noticed that the song was in Japanese but that doesn't make it any less awesome! Now using it as the song for my alarm clock, it's nice to be woken up by gorgeous voices and good songs.


Day 4: A photo of your favorite rapper.


I'm determined to make this an all-korean challenge, so my favorite Korean rapper is... none other than Yong Junhyung from B2ST!




If you'e heard B2ST's songs before, you might have noticed that the rap is very fast and tongue-twisting. According to me, he's a very talented (and handsome!) rapper. Too bad he already has a girlfriend. But no problem, they're not married yet! There's still a chance that they might break up!



No comments:

Post a Comment