Blog Archive

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Waking up from a nightmare

"People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you,
But how strong you stand is what makes you."

- Khloe Kardashian




Day 5: A photo of a celebrity whose hair you'd like to have.


The thing about celebrities is that they change hairstyles like... like... the point is, they change hairstyles so damn quickly. I can't think of a simile so let's just stick with they change hairstyles so damn quickly. So I'm going to just pick one hairstyle I like most...


Turns out I don't really want any hairstyles. And I'm tired and irritated right now so I don't want to look for any pictures. Fornicate.


Thank god tomorrow's a holiday, I'll probably break down from all the stress and sleep deprivation if I need to wake up at 5 again tomorrow. The feeling of leaving your bed and getting ready for hell is pretty much the worst. 


And also, I made an observation! I will always- mind you, always be sleepy from morning til' 9 p.m, but when I reached my bed at night, I can't seem to fall asleep. What kind of sorcery is this?!?! So here is my hypothesis: For people who are suffering the same fate as me, I think that we're all slowly evolving into an owl. Makes sense, right? I'm okay with being an owl, just don't make me grow a pair of wings or a beak. 


My room is now uncomfortably hot even though I've set my air-conditioner to the highest level and the lowest temperature. I'm literally sweating and sticky and currently fighting the urge to take a freezing cold shower. I just want to sleep so that I'll get rid of this stupid one-eyed double eyelid I got because of not enough sleep. Looks like crap. My eyes are uneven.

No comments:

Post a Comment