Blog Archive

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Super Sunny

"If you want the rainbow,
you gotta put up with the rain."

-Dolly Parton






annyonghaseo loves!
went to Sun Plaza today with Delfina, Novie and Vani and it was fun fun fun fun. it'd be more fun if Claudia and Elaine were there. i've lost count of how long we've not been hanging out together as a complete six! anyway, we met up at Starbucks and I fina-fucking-lly got my green tea frappe! it tastes freaking delicious I think i'm gonna make a commercial for it. Like drinking it and AAAHHHH and wave my hair around and smile

but let's cut the crappy dream. after i got my glass of green heaven, we made our exit from starbucks and went to find a restaurant to fill our stomachs with some delicacies! actually we wanted to eat at Dome, but... hm. so we settled down at Excelso, and I ate a big glass of ice cream that has a weird name and a bucket of fries and fried dishes. it was kinda good, but I can't finish it all. Scumbag greedy hungry stomach makes me order so much food and can't even finish it all. Vani needs to go to the toilet, but all the toilets are like freaking crowded so we went to Sogo's toilet. The one near the bra stalls lololol and it's clean and hygienic and not smelly, unlike the ones outside. Should go to this toilet next time.

then!!! as usual, we walked around and around and around and around and oh my god i got blisters on my feet! i hope all that walking makes me lose weight. after getting tired like crap, we decided to try Teddy Coffee cos all the mugs and plates look really nice and cute! I ordered "Teddy Kiss", and to be honest it was quite good! and omg something hilarious happened. you know how waiters usually say the name of your food when they serve it? well, Delfina ordered "Apple Crumble" but the abang said "Apple Crap". LOLOLOL FUNNY RIGHT?!?!.....right.

We walked around again, and nothing much after that, except we always meet this girl!!! with her friends!!! and she was wearing like "holey" clothes so we name her Slutty. Her friends who have fucking long eyeliners were juling-ing us and we were juling-ing them and the whole situation is just so funnily messed up! when we entered starbucks (again, this time plus nigel, vincent and philip) they got up from their seats and disappeared. way to go!

a bunch of trolling by Novie after that, and Nigel's car arrived. Novie and Vincent went with him, so only Delfina, Vani and me are left. Dad's not picking me up yet, but Delfina's car arrived and Vani needs to go with him. They offered me to join them and go to Del's house so that i won't be a #foreveralone in sun by myself.

Happy belated One M0nz Delfina and d3Dem0nz!!!


hahaha I was in delfina's room and she wanted to skype with her boyfriend. Vani and I disturbed them by making sssssssssss sound and laughing and Delfina turned off the video cos she was in a haram state. Vani held her hand and i turned on the video but... before the fun began Dad had arrived :( so i need to go home.

now i'm tired as hell and my feet is hurting, but today's a happy day!





OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
Key's teaser is out, and gooooosshhh i can't stop swooning over him. So far, I only liked Key and Onew's teaser cos they're like so un-pervy and adorable! although they also do half-naked poses, they only show bare shoulders.

Here's Onew's:





My favorite. Look at him being all sorts of gooey and cute! I just wanna pinch his cheeks and hug him to death.


 and here's Sexy Key's:



ooh look at that. my fave cos this looks so tempting and he's just plain flawless.



why are they such eyecandies?! why can't we have these kinds of guys in Medan? or better, at school?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment