Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ending holidays

"You'd never leave where you are,
until you decide where you'd rather be."



Wooh! I haven't been blogging these few days cos my modem does not work and it's pissing the hell out of me. I don't know what exactly happened, but after i smashed it to the ground (yes i did!) and put the bits and pieces back together, surprisingly it worked! presenting a cyber hula dance for you right now cos i'm ecstatic!

As you may or may not know, our school is having a week-long term break after 3 crazy months of stupid lessons. Guess what, demo is going on all around Medan and they said that it's really dangerous and noisy out there. As if that's not enough, the Governor's house is right beside our school so dum dum dum...

Extended Holiday!

The holidays were extended for two days, hence my lounging around at home with nothing to do. Actually the official extended holiday is only for a day, which is yesterday (does that makes sense?) but only 5 people showed up to school this morning. The news said that today's demonstration is gonna be twice as bad as yesterday's, so i don't understand why the hell they'd go to school. scoff.
And as for me, after a Monday full of America's Next Top Model, I was actually out of movies or tv shows to watch! so when mom asked me to join her to go to Siantar -- my mom's hometown, i thought what the hell, i've got nothing to do at home anyway, so let's just go to siantar! but mom forgot to wake me up this morning, so she went by herself and i found myself alone at home (with kakaks of course) when i woke up. Re-watched America's Next Top Model Cycle 15.

Cleaned my horrible-looking nail polish that i got from O.P.I in Cambridge. Swear on the dead turtles that i'll never ever ever ever go there again. After i cleaned them off my nails look kind of dead or something so i covered 'em up with another layer of nail polish! They actually look really great if they weren't applied to my nails. My hands are rough and calloused so i guess the soft colors don't suit me? The brand is Love & Beauty by Forever 21 -- my favorite store of all time.


I finally finished that stupid English holiday essay! The reason i procrastinate the whole week is cos i feel nauseous whenever i think about English. Seriously, I've never hated English this much, and it's all because of a sampah person with sampah face that spews out sampah words in forms of yelling and gives sampah grades. GO AND ROT AT SAMPAH HELL, WOMAN. But still, i have 3 more pieces of news articles waiting to be summarized, but i can't even make myself give a single damn so yeah, that's gonna have to wait.

had an amazing meal with mom and dad, i'm starting to get used to food being stuck on my braces now. So to keep the food from being stuck, i always gargle after eating. it's gross yeah i know, but it's better than having bits of food stuck between your teeth, right?..............right.



currently planning to get a rabbit bunny! 


ciao!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment