Blog Archive

Sunday, February 26, 2012

spoiler alert!

today's been kind of a good day, mom's back from Batam and i spend the day doing nothing but watch gossip girl and eat yoghurt. I was actually really enjoying today, thinking hey this is kinda good, the internet connection's really fast! when suddenly scumbag internet connection slows down to the speed of an oldie grandpa snail. WHAT. IS. YOUR. PROBLEM.

at least i watched 6 episodes of Gossip Girl season 5, and while i used to hate hate HATE Blair being with Prince Louis in Season 4, i really can't help but fall in love with them! Louis is being such a gentleman and he looked like he really loved Blair. AWWWWW :') BLAIR IS SO LUCKY! HAVING CHUCK BASS AND PRINCE LOUIS WRAPPED AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER. and that's not even all of it! Prince Louis even gave up his royal title to be with Blair! omg lookadat...

i felt so guilty supporting Blair with the Prince instead of with Chuck, but at the same time i felt sad cos i know that Blair will DEFINITELY end up with Chuck. Currently having mixed feelings... I don't know which couple to support! but i don't think i even have a choice, cause i accidentally saw the scene where Blair and Prince Louis' wedding gets cancelled because of Chuck. AAAAAWWWWWWW anyway it's good for Blair to end up with Chuck too. They are just so perfect! SQUEALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

b-b-b-but... :( i feel bad for the Prince :( he's willing to give up anything to be with her but she just goes off and choose Chuck. I don't know if i should be happy or sad. is it weird to be so worked up over a drama? is this normal?






Chicken will be returning back to her rightful owner(s) tomorrow. Bubye chicken, i had a lot of fun with you! it's just so cute to see her running towards me when i clap my hands. why is chicken so active? the last chicken i bought was so weak and can't run like chicken did... and it died after a few days. what sorcery is this?!?!

Bawin also had a lot of fun with her. Surprisingly, she doesn't bite or eat chicken, in fact, she seems rather friendly! I left chicken on the table and went to get some milk, but when i came back, chicken was already on the floor and Bawin was staring so intently at it. They were so cute and adorable! I showed chicken to sis too when  i skype-d with her this morning. But she doesn't seem to be interested in chicken, she only wanted to see Bawin. Hmm. Poor chicken.

Since my internet connection is so bad, i decided to clean off my nail polish and finish my English "I Have A Dream" speech, but i kinda just rushed through it cos I bo sim to do it. This is why Ms. Satya keeps telling me that my works have deproved! I really don't have the sim to do it.

sigh. don't want to face Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment