Blog Archive

Monday, February 27, 2012

brace yourselves

"You can close your eyes 
to something you don't want to see
 but you can't close your heart 
to something you don't want to feel."






I was actually planning to sleep early today, but i got carried away (again) and now it's late... how am i ever going to get rid of the eyebags this way.
i'm currently wondering: have i not been putting in enough effort in my studies? cos i noticed that my grades are falling- like falling really bad, and i'm actually kinda scared to look at my results this term. but then, why are grades THAT important? it's not like our grades dictates our whole life... right?





i noticed that the past two posts have been really long and boring and filled with my bitchy rants and complaints, (especially the angry post) and when i look at it now, surprisingly i don't even feel a teeny tiny bit of anger! at all! i guess i was just frustrated and seriously, that was a very very terrible day. i'd rather never recall it ever again.
the reason i have not been sleeping well lately is because of....


behold........





the legen- wait for it.......






darymosquito! legendarymosquito!!!


every time i try to fall asleep, there would always be an annoying ngggggggginnng ngggggginnnngg and i always end up clapping my hands like a happy idiotic seal. is the mosquito a fucking athlete or something cos i can never catch it. it's been in my room for days! what if it meets a handsome malemosquito and mates in my room? then i'll have thousands of babymosquitoes flying around and feasting on my blood ohgodsavemefromthismadness!



i should really go to sleep. 
goodnight!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment