Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GBMe

"Dear God, make me a bird.
So i could fly far.
Far far away from here."

-Forrest Gump








in case you were wondering what my post title meant, it's GOD BLESS ME! woohoo, turns out it's not time for me to wear braces!...........yet. but anyway, at least i can still enjoy several weeks of eating delidelidelicious food before facing the inevitable pain of wearing braces. i really don't wanna think about it so let's just skip this sore topic...



i just realized when i got into the car after physics tuition that my bag is spoiled! mom told me that she knew this would happen eventually, cos she said that bag's not supposed to be used for school. tsch. but other than that, today was simply hilarious!!! i laughed so hard i think i'm going to puke my pancreas out. We- vivian, vanessa, christopher, michael, jestin, and i! of course, went to kakak indomie and ohmygod every single thing happening is just so fvcking hilarious. i think the kakak drugged us or something, but i can't be sure... and when we arrived at Eureka, Wisan said that he knew we had arrived cos he heard my voice laughter. hm. i wonder if that's true?

this brings me to another topic: do i talk loudly? like kampung loud? i noticed that many caboh prettyiusiu girls in my class actually talk decently, while i tend to shout when talking to someone even when they are at arm's length's distance. and i laugh really loudly, like exposing all my teeth and sprinkling my lovely spit and breath around. i know, really charming huh? i should be nominated for this year's miss iu siu! hail miss caboh 2012!






another thing: about changing my blog url, i've searched tumblr, google, and anywhere possible for a clever creative blog url. all i've came up with is rottentomatoes.blogspot.com. rotten tomatoes? really? rotten tomatoes? what was that guy thinking about when he thought of this name?! obviously rotten tomatoes huh. delicious. but i really can't stand this carissairlines.blogspot.com... what the hell was i thinking about? airplanes? oh god why...









What word can you use to describe yourself?




i remembered someone asking me this question a long time ago, probably on those seminars i signed up for. i had forgotten what i answered back then, but right now all i can think about is this Chinese phrase εŠι€”θ€ŒεΊŸ. i know it's not exactly a "word" and i know i'm not exactly a Chinese genius (in fact, i'm far from it. like, thousands of galaxies away far), but the meaning of that phrase is more or less giving up halfway or leaving something unfinished. and that, according to me, is exactly what i am! i get bored really easily, and while at first i have a lot of determination and excitement to do something, i will find myself getting bored halfway and finally abandoning it.



is it just me or does that paragraph look and sound really professional?!?! and with those Chinese words somemore! cool right!!!





my eyelids are really heavy right now and i would kill to just lay on my bed and sleep, but my hair is still damp and they said that if you sleep with damp hair you'll get headaches when you wake up? or are those just BS?




x

No comments:

Post a Comment