Blog Archive

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Cuckoo

"Spend life with who makes you happy,
not who you have to impress."




My fave colors at the moment!


left to right: If The Fuchsia Fits; Cuckoo For This Color; Shanghai Shimmer






I HATE RAIN!!!


<- no, not this rain but

<- this rain!!!



it's raining so fucking heavily here. Also, it's already 11+ and the stupid halilintars are freaking me out and moreover, there's blackout!!! i hate this!!! My laptop is dying so this is going to be a really rushed post and it's freaking hot in my room and i can hear something creeping on the floor but i can't see what it is cos it's fucking pitch black in here!!! and unidentified stupid insects are sucking my blood!!! AAAAHHH I HATE THISSS!!!!

now i'm panicked cos my battery is alreadyand i have no idea what to write. And i left my phone downstairs!!!! can this night get any worse??!


i should probably post this fast before my laptop shuts down. goodnight!

and i have got no idea what that means

WAIT!!!!! A SELF-CENTERED PICTURE BEFORE I LEAVE COS I'M AWESOOOOOOMMMEEE



P.S: dungdung died.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment