Blog Archive

Sunday, February 19, 2012

lazy ass

i hate tetris.

i mean like seriously, that game is driving me crazy! i kept losing and losing and losing since yesterday and when i'm about to lose just quickly close the tab. yah so kiasu i know.


but still closing the tab makes no difference :( i still lost. 
the game is disgusting. on tetris-fasting right now.


and look!!! pictures from sports day!!! (from Delfina's blog)




The grass is so green! This looks so professional right


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH screw this. Click here to view all the pictures.


One thing that's driving me crazy: for some reasons, tetris battle doesn't allow me to play with my friends. oh dear god, why?!?! what have i done wrong? forgive me for my sins!


okay ignore the dumb dramatic whining. you know what, i think i'm gonna play tetris again. yeah i'm awesome.



xbye


No comments:

Post a Comment